Three-toed Woodpecker

  • aaron_lang8
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15 7:22 PM
      While walking the dogs in the Cambell Creek Track in Anchorage today,
      I paused to look at my dog who had stopped suddenly and was staring
      into a spruce. I checked to see what she was looking at and was
      treated to a Three-toed Woodpecker right off the trail. This was near
      the Cambell Airstrip Rd entrance, about 2/3 mile along the trail that
      parallels the creek.

      Aaron Lang