Re: [AK Birding] Fwd: Directions to south side of Kenny Lake

  • Chris Maack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 8:30 PM
      Betty Friest and I found the Eared Grebe from the north side with
      little difficulty other than sun stroke. It was near the west side of
      the lake, where most other water birds were, and at times seemed to be
      with a Horned Grebe. Hope other birders will get to see it. A scope is
      definitely needed.

      PS I didn't get any attachment showing Ruth McHenry's message.

      Chris Maack
      Anchorage