Bird tours in Homer

  • Andrew Plimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2009
      Hi Birders,

      I am an Australian birder living in Montreal and am coming to Alaska for my honeymoon. We will be spending 4 days in Homer from the 10th of July until the 14th and was wondering if anyone could recommend a reputable guide for a boat tour of Kachemak Bay (Gull Island and surrounding places of interest.)

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Cheers,
      Andy