Resurrection trail birding

  • tgreale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hiked in from Hope on Friday to Fox Creek, to East Creek on Saturday, and back out to Hope on Sunday. Here's a list of as many of the birds we saw and heard as I can remember:

      Juncos, varied thrushes, hermit thrushes, ravens, golden eagles, bald eagles, female merganser, ruby-crowned kinglet, golden-crowned kinglet, golden crowned sparrow, Wilson's warbler, Townsend's warbler, yellow-rumped warblers, pine grosbeak. I think that's all.