Nome advice desperately needed!

  • jmh_tk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      I'm heading up to Nome in a few days with some out-of-state-birders and am looking for the usual suspects. If anyone has any "best of" Nome spots that they particularly loved for whatever reason, I'd love the personal perspective. We have West's book and general overviews of where to go but none of us have not been there before and it is always great to hear what others recommend - even if it is just a great restaurant or gravel pile that has a wonderful view!
      You can email me directly or call 242-6951 if preferred.
      Thanks,
      Joanna Hubbard
      Anchorage
      jmh_tk@...