Redheads and scaup at Spenard Crossing Anchorage

  • prentki@acsalaska.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
      A pair of Redheads and a scaup have joined the Mallards, one Northern
      Pintail, Bufflehead, Common and Barrow's Goldeneyes at Spenard crossing this
      morning. Yesterday there were a couple of Gadwalls, but these weren't
      visible today.

      Dick Prentki

      Anchorage

      prentki@...

    • Yoginijt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
        Can anyone tell me where exactly is Spenard crossing is?
        Thx!
        Jane Tibbetts

        _prentki@..._ (mailto:prentki@...)

        **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10