Eagle River Area Christmas Bird Count

  • liza-s
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      The Eagle River Area Christmas Bird Count will be Sunday December
      28th. We are meeting at Jitters at 9 am to coordinate area assignments
      and will re-group at Jitters at 4 pm for a potluck & to share our
      results.

      The Eagle River count area includes nearly all of Eagle River (up the
      valley to about the North Fork Access/Trailhead at Mile 7.5), South
      Fork Eagle River, Arctic Valley, Chugiak, most of Fort Richardson, and
      south Peter's Creek. There are areas to count on foot (residential,
      Eagle River greenbelt & high country) and lots of area to bird by car
      depending on your preference. I'd also love to get more feeder
      watchers involved.

      As with the other CBCs there is a $5 fee (but I believe you only have
      to pay it once if you wish to do multiple bird counts).

      If you are interested in participating, please contact me.

      Liza Sanden
      liza-s@...