New Yard Bird

  • wax4fun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      It's always nice to pick up a new yard bird. Today we saw a Steller's
      Jay at the feeder. I've seen maybe three in Talkeetna over the years,
      and all in the fall, though this is the latest. Several people have
      reported seeing one in the area over the last couple of weeks, so maybe
      this is tha same individual. Also saw a n. shrike today while ice
      skating at Talkeetna Lakes.
      Chris Mannix
      Talkeetna