Fantastic Bald Eagle Photo!

  • gary_rasmussen2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      If you would like to see an absolutely fantastic photo of a Bald Eagle
      carrying a fish, click on the link below:
      http://www.usatoday.com/marketing/brand_mkt/openair/photo_contest/flash.
      htm
      The photo is the only bird photo, entered in a photo contest. It has
      been bouncing back and forth between first and second place. If you
      agree with me that is a once in a lifetime photo, please cast a vote
      for the Eagle, photo #4. Lets help a fellow birder win the contest.
      Gary Rasmussen
      Anchorage.
    • gary_rasmussen2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
        Sorry, the first link I posted didn't work, I believe this link will
        take you there.

        HYPERLINK@...

        The photo is the only bird photo, entered in a photo contest. It has
        been bouncing back and forth between first and second place. If you
        agree with me that is a once in a lifetime photo, please cast a vote
        for the Eagle, photo #4. Lets help this young, fellow birder, win the
        contest.
        Gary Rasmussen