Heading to Seward - info please

  • Grace Mischenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2008
      I hope you all had a great weekend! Our family is heading to Seward this weekend to go camping, and I was wondering if someone could give me some good ideas of places to see some unique birds to the area. We live in the Valley, and would LOVE to check off a lot of new birds down there! We plan to go to the SeaLife Center. Also, anyone have a campground they can recommend? We haven't been there in years, and the kids never have.

      You know what, my 3.5yo is my best bird buddy! He can spot them like crazy and is great about being quiet and can identify most of the common ones around here!GraceAlaskan Homeschooling mom to sixwww.homeschoolblogger.com/gmisch