Gulls

  • tgtljo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2005
      Checked Ship Creek point area this PM and found an adult Ring-billed
      Gull preening with a group of Mew Gulls to the north of the point near
      the creek mouth. DId not see Franklin's (~3:30 PM).
    • akredgreen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
        Lots of Herring-type gulls all over mid-town this morning (Monday)including the popcorn brigade at Century Theaters.
        Pat Pourchot
        Anchorage
      • Cathy Foerster
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2011
          Went back to Johnson Tire on Minnesota and No. Lights again this morning and there wasn't a single gull there -- of any kind.

          I guess it's that time of year for the gulls to be disappearing.

          Wasn't able to swing by on the way home tonight so don't know if the wonderful weather brought any stragglers out.

        • David Sonneborn
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
            Both the CA and the probable ThYer's were present at Cuddy Park this afternoon
            D Sonneborn
            Anchorage
            Sent from my iPhone
          • David Sonneborn
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2012
              The Ca, Icelandish and a Thayer's are all current present at Cuddy Park
              Dave S

              Sent from my iPhone
            • David Sonneborn
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13 8:52 PM
                7/13
                Just had an almost adult Slaty-backed Gull on the Homer Spot where people clean fish
                Yesterday, almost certainly had an adult Ring-billed Gull near the Mouth of the Anchor River
                D Sonneborn

                Sent from my iPhone