Anchorage Owls

  • Steve W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Heard two Northern Saw-whet Owls last night on south Jupiter Dr. at
      about 8pm. One near the "field/playground" on the east side of the
      road (north end of the road), and the other at the end (south end) of
      Jupiter. The owl calling at the south end of Jupiter was very loud and
      could also be heard from Elmore Dr.

      I also was awakened last night at 2:30am by a Great
      Horned Owl calling in my back yard, near Birch & Huffman.

      Steve Waltz