emperor goose in Homer

  • tansgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      As of this moment on day 2 of this list's existence, there are now
      17 members. Welcome!

      I know no details except what I read in the Homer newspaper, but the
      paper reported and photographed 2 emperor geese on the Homer Spit
      near Lands End Resort. This was apparently a week or so ago.

      The first two postings to this list occurred when there were only 2
      members -- so you might visit the home page and review the request
      for information about Cackling Goose distribution in Alaska and the
      report of a recent sighting of a Brambling in Eagle River.

      Gordon Tans
      Anchorage, AK