Re: [AK Birding] Need Birding spots

  • Dody Kettler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
      I did not get a photo (there were about 6 of them), but the Parks guy seemed
      in quite a hurry to get to see them and also got the book out and made
      sure. There was another crew hand that knew immediately what they were and
      already had the book turned to the right page for him. The crew hand didn't
      seem surprised but Tom Osborne, the parks guy did. You could probably
      contact him.
      Dody