Hudsonian godwit at Westchester

  • Hannah Frenier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:24 PM
      The wind is icy, but we did see a lone Hudsonian godwit in the mud on the
      inlet at Westchester before noon today. Standing in that mud, preening!
      'Must be spring. Otherwise, Chris's evaluation and list from Westchester
      Lagoon says it all. Oh, we did see a lone starling at Spenard Crossing. On
      a higher note, there were three Trumpeter swans at Potter's Marsh this
      morning.
      Hannah Frenier
      Anchorage, Alaska