Late June Nome birding suggestions

  • paulncess
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      A small group of birders will be in Nome in late June and we have
      questions:

      Best places to bird? (for a birder who has never been there.) I have
      only seen southcentral species primarily.

      Any recommended contacts for local birders?

      Top species to get in Nome?

      Anything else I should know?

      Thank you!

      Cecily Fritz
      Palmer
    • pam mccarl
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hi, Cecily, any chance you've got room for one more?
        I'm in Anchorage.

        Pam McCarl