Sparrow

  • carter_wen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      We had a nice view of an American Tree Sparrow in our yard in the Butte
      around noon today. It seems late for this guy, shouldn't he be south
      of the border, Canadian, that is. We went up to Jim/Mud lakes and saw
      among others, lots of Pine Grosbeaks along the with a few
      Golden-crowned Kinglets, and a N. Goshawk. Three Sandhill Cranes are
      still at the Palmer airport.
      Dave and Wendy Carter
    • wendy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 10:29 PM
        This morning around 9 an American Tree Sparrow, near Fireweed and Arctic in Anchorage
        Dave Carter
        Butte Ak