W.W.Crossbills

  • Delesta Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      For the last week there has been flocks of 30-50 W.W. Crossbills on Stanford Drive eating cones. This evening I saw the largest flock yet...100, plus. Haven't spotted a Red Crossbill, though. At the Mat-Su Bird Club the other evening, there were reports of various members seeing Crossbills also. Must be their year!

      Delesta Fox