Birds today

  • Chris Maack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Walked over to Goose Lake and around it to Mosquito Lake today. The
      Pacific Loon chick with one parent is still present on Goose Lake; both
      were feeding as I went by. Also seen and/or heard during the walk:
      Boreal and Black-capped Chickadee, Red-breasted Nuthatch, American
      Robin, Mallard, Black-billed Magpie, Belted Kingfisher, Downy
      Woodpecker.

      Chris Maack