AK Birding website

  • gowildbirding
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Thanks, Gordon, for setting up this website. I just found out about it
      as the last six months were spent birding in Texas and Arizona. While
      in Tucson, I met Nina Mollett from Juneau who set-up EagleChat. You
      may know or know of her. After seeing 60 Lifers on the trip, the best
      was watching an amazing flock of Snow Buntings, just below the
      Alaska/Canada border...over 1000 birds! It has been reported to key
      researchers. We just have fantastic birding right here. I hope to
      have something more recent to report soon.

      John Wenger