7402Goose Lake

  • Chris Maack
    May 9, 2012
      Walked over to check the status of PACIFIC LOONS on Goose Lake about
      8:45 a.m. Just as I arrived there was a vigorous chase going on
      between two loons and later I saw that three were present. The
      unwelcome third party never flew away and eventually all three settled
      into feeding and preening, but with many peeks below the surface.

      The pair of BONAPARTE'S GULLS were back in residence. Also seen or
      heard: MEW GULLS, MALLARDS, AMERICAN WIGEON, RED-NECKED GREBE, DARK-
      EYED JUNCO, YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER, AMERICAN ROBIN, VARIED THRUSH.

      Chris Maack