6670Re: Fw: [AK Birding] Bohemian waxwings and European Starlings

  • Louann Feldmann
    Nov 1, 2011
      I have seen recently (besides lots of Bohemian Waxwings) a couple flocks
      of birds in berry trees that I was disappointed to discover were
      Starlings, most recently today around Raspberry and C Street,
      Anchorage. Bummer! Louann Feldmann PS Just before the snow the Great
      Gray Owl was still on the corner of C and Tudor. Haven't looked since.
      Louann Feldmann