4386Re:Anchorage is beoming the Blue-winged Teal capital of the US.

  • John Wenger
    Jul 2, 2009
      I enjoyed Dave's Subject Title of Anchorage becoming the "Blue-winged Teal
      capital of the U. S.". It is great to see something different around here.
      However, about four years ago, I spotted five male Blue-wings on ponds
      alongside the scenic Denali Hwy. The best time to make that tour for birds
      is about the first week in June. John Wenger Anchorage

      Go, my Sons, burn your books. Buy yourself stout shoes. Get away to
      the mountains, the valleys, the shores of the seas, the deserts, and the
      deepest recesses of the earth. In this way and no other, will you find true
      knowledge of things and their properties.

      Peter Severinus, 16th. century Dane educator