3082Re: [AK Birding] Belted Kingfishers at UAA

  • Andy B
    Apr 1, 2008
      There is a belted Kingfisher here in Seward that perches on a powerline over Salmon Creek right off Nash road. Yesterday evening it flew right in front of my truck as I was turning on to the road.

      corytg2003 <corytg2003@...> wrote: Hello,
      Yesterday afternoon I saw two Belted Kingfishers near the
      administration building at UAA. Has anyone else seen these around? I
      guess I don't know much about them, but their call was unmistakable.
      Cory Glover