      From: AKBirding@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AKBirding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Carla Corin
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 2:39 PM
      To: AKBirding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [AK Birding] Red-eyed Vireo

      That's interesting! We just (2:15 Sunday) returned from a dog-walk along the
      Campbell Creek bike trail. Somewhere between Taku Lake (76th Ave.) and the
      railroad bridge, or maybe a bit past the railroad bridge (n. of Taku Lake)
      I heard a bird (a way off on the west side of the creek) that (to my
      originally east-coast ears) immediately brought red-eyed vireo to mind. I
      thought naah, it must be a lazy robin a ways off, and I didn't pay more
      attention. I'll check again.

      Carla Corin