      From: AKBirding@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AKBirding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of tgtljo
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:36 PM
      To: AKBirding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AK Birding] Red-eyed Vireo

      While riding through the Connors Bog neighborhood Saturday, I heard a
      Red-eyed Vireo singing off and on just southwest of the intersection of
      Collins Way and 64th. It appeared to favor cottonwoods although we
      could never see the bird. I checked again this AM in the rain and
      heard nothing. This constitutes the third Anchorage record. I suggest
      using a tape to try and see the bird if it is still there.

      Thede Tobish