1226Re: [AK Birding] Seward Merlins

  • Nick Hajdukovich
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hey Carol,

      Do you happen to have any more information on that
      Purple Finch that you mentioned. This isn't the same
      one that was seen during the winter was it? Any more
      information would be very helpful for a Rare Bird
      Alert post. Thanks a lot!

      Nick Hajdukovich

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic