For all visual artists who aspire to earn a living in the arts. (It's art if you say that it's art; no other rules apply.) Let's discuss teaching, events, sales, shows, writing, auctions, licensing--what works and what doesn't.
This group started for professional paper, fiber, and mixed media artists, to discuss how we survive financially as visual artists.
It's grown to over 500 happy, interested (and interesting!) artists from many fields, discussing ways to thrive as artists.
We're having FUN with our art, and doing our best to earn a living at it, too.
Please stay on-topic: We're discussing marketing and sales, not the art itself.
You are encouraged to promote yourself and your art below your signature in emails that share serious how-to questions and ideas about marketing.
- Jul 31, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.