Listen to Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and the AM/FM Show

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2006
      AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:
      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
      Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning. Tune in
      for a
      delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy dose of
      Progressive Rock. Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
      http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
      Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special
      Focus on
      Numina. The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Evolving Visions." The Vinyl
      Starter will come from the LP "Snowflakes Are Dancing" by Tomita on RCA
      Records
      and released in 1974. For details, see the Special Focus page at:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2006/focus.html#jul

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each
      Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
      in Easton
      and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, 92.9 FM on Service
      Electric Cable, and on the internet. WDIY now simulcasts on WXLV on
      90.3 FM in
      Schnecksville, Pennsylvania.

      THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
      My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, July 15 at 6:00 am. I
      will
      continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs.

      Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
      Muhlenberg
      College. I alternate hosting the show with Bruce. When I am at the
      helm, the
      show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
      eclectic
      mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock. WMUH's web
      site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

      All times are EDT / GMT-4
    • Bill Fox
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2007
        AFTERGLOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
        Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning. Tune in
        for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
        dose of Progressive Rock. Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
        http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
        Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll continue the month-long
        Special Focus on Robert Rich who will play at NEARfest at the end of the
        month
        and with Ian Boddy this Saturday in Philadelphia. The Featured CD at
        Midnight will be "Echo of Small Things" by Robert Rich on Soundscape
        Records. I will also play music by artists who will be playing at the
        Star's End 30th Anniversary Spacemusic Festival this Saturday.

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
        Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
        and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
        FM.

        THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/amfm
        My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, June 16 at 6:00 am.
        I will continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's
        sampler CDs. I will also play music by artists who will be playing at
        the Star's End 30th Anniversary Spacemusic Festival later in the day.