[RadioMike]: The New Photos Are Cool and So are These Gigs

  • Galahad@TheFeveredBrainOfRadioMike.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      My Darlin’ Neurons:

      Oh It was a Glorious weekend, Actually. There was RUBULAD and The Halloween
      Parade and a Very cool Loft Party on Saturday Night. We had Lots of fun.
      Too bad Y’all couldn’t have Been There.

      But On to the Photos. These came out Rather good, we Must say. Have a long
      Look: http://thefeveredbrainofradiomike.com/photos.php . There is FLAMING
      FIRE, a few from The Halloween Parade, and a MATTY CHARLES and the
      VALENTINES a few weeks Back. We had Fun taking these Pics. We hope you
      Enjoy seeing Them.

      You know about Registering and leaving Comments:
      http://thefeveredbrainofradiomike.com/members/register.php , but Just take a
      Look at the New Links: http://thefeveredbrainofradiomike.com/links.php .
      This just Gets better and Better, and Yes, we Will add Some more to make
      This as Balanced as Possible.

      Gigs and Such Galore:

      PHOEBE KREUTZ (http://www.phoebekreutz.com/), the Queen of Joke-Folk
      finally, yes Finally has a Web site. Cool. And it’s got Gigs Galore,
      Lyrics, and all the Other things She does With her Vastly Entertaining life.
      She’s also on this Very cool Celebrity Charity CD for the Christmas Season:
      http://store.yahoo.com/broadwaycares/brgrgicaforc1.html . Phoebe Never
      disappoints.

      Y THE BAND (http://ysounds.com), Those great Purveyors of Techno Rock have
      Got a Residency at Pianos beginning This Tuesday at 158 Ludlow Street (at
      Stanton), NYC) $8, 21 and over and Very Worth it. They have Quite a Show
      like All of RadioMike’s favorite Bands.

      MANDALA (http://www.withinMandala.com), for Those of you Over in Britain and
      can Get to this, It’s worth it. Tuesday 2nd November at Oliver's Jazz Bar,
      9 Nevada Street, Greenwich, SE10. Overground: Greenwich; Underground: Cutty
      Sark (DLR). Doors open 20.00 (that’s * pm for You Yanks. Admission is £3.

      MAGGIE WALTERS (http://www.maggiewalters.com/index.html), the One and Only
      superstar (she Will be. Don’t you Worry ‘bout that) is playing on Thursday
      at Gunther Murphy's, 1638 W. Belmont in the Chicago Area as far as We know.
      Her CD is also available for those Who Really need this. And you really do
      need this.

      DANI LINNETZ (http://www.danilinnetz.com) one of Wondrously Touraliscious
      Friends is Playing all over the Country and Maybe your Town. Just check out
      Her site for the Latest, and Tell her we sent ya.

      RadioMike Really Does Love You All,

      To be removed from all of our mailing lists, click here: