Reminder - acoustiCDigest

  • AIMusic@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 427 , Oct 31, 2004

      acoustiCDigest

      Date: Monday, November 1, 2004
      Time: All Day

      acoustiCDigest posts of New Indiependent CDs and Books and Late
      NEWS links of interest to independent music industry:
      http://acousticdigest.tripod.com/picks/
    • AIMusic@yahoogroups.com
      Message 427 of 427 , Dec 2, 2005

        acoustiCDigest

        Date: Saturday, December 3, 2005
        Time: All Day

        On line with indie music news and audio picks specifically
        related to NewAge, Ambiant and Classical crossover music:
        http://acousticdigest.tripod.com/picks/