BOOKING HELP FOR NORTHERN FLORIDA

  • STLM Network News
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      We need some hook ups for shows on September 3rd (Tallahassee would be
      prime), and September 5th (possibly Orlando?). If you can hook it up in
      a city other than these, let us know anyway we'll probably take it.
      Thanks!

      HOR
      Hearts Over Rome (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
      Christian Rap / Powerpop / Gothic
      http://www.heartsoverrome.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/heartsoverrome

      Forwarded By:STLM Network
      StreetTeam Local Music-Networking Local Music on a National Level