Playlist, The Acoustic Edge 12/29/2002 on "The Wood", KCLC FM 89.1St. Louis, MO Naomi Soule, Terry Moses Hosts

  • Terry Moses
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      HAPPY 2003 !!!!!

      Last Weekend was the ol' Christmas show.

      Playlist, The Acoustic Edge 12/29/2002 on "The Wood", KCLC FM 89.1
      St. Louis, MO Naomi Soule, Terry Moses Hosts

      The Official Sunday Lineup...All Times are Central

      12:00-1:00 p.m. The Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour with Michael
      Jonathon

      1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The Acoustic Edge with Naomi and Terry,
      Bluegrass, Jamgrass, Singer/Songwriter, Americana, etc.

      4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Dusty Durst, N.G.Q. (not going quietly),The
      rockin' side of Americana.

      Our Mailing address For CDs, Promo Material, Concert and Festival
      Information & Bio Information

      Naomi Soule
      Terry Moses
      KCLC Acoustic Edge
      1731 B. South 11th Street
      St. Louis, MO 63104

      Home Office Phone 314-588-9255
      KCLC Sundays 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. 636-949-4891

      nstm1@...
      or
      nstm@...

      The Acoustic Edge with Naomi Soule and Terry Moses on FM 89-One, The
      Wood KCLC St. Louis

      KCLC Reports to Bluegrass Unlimited and the Roots Music Report

      * = Current or New (M) = Missouri Artist (I) = Illinois Artist
      (CR) = Current Reissue

      14 New or current tracks played

      Artist - Song - CD - Label

      Eddie From Ohio - Anthem(Star Spangled Banner) - Portable EFO
      Show - Virginia Soul

      Northern Lights - Ray of Hope - Wrong Highway Blues - Flying
      Fish(Show Theme)

      Simon and Garfunkel - America - Best of Simon and Garfunkel -
      Columbia

      Shawn Colvin - Wichita Skyline - A Few Small Repairs - Columbia

      Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman - Collection (1962-1989) -
      Razor and Tie

      Alejandro Escovedo with Rosie Flores - Ballad of the Sun & the Moon
      - By The Hand of The Father - Texas Music Group*

      Bill Miller - You Are The Rain - Spirit Rain - Paras*

      The Billhilly Band - Moonshiner - All Day Every Day - Borealis*

      Raven Moon(M/I) - Pan American Boogie - Raven Blue - Self
      Released*

      Patty Griffin - Long Ride Home - 1000 Kisses - ATO*

      Alison Krauss(I) + Union Station - Let Me Touch You For Awhile -
      Live - Rounder*

      Seals & Crofts - We May Never Pass This Way Again - Greatest Hits
      - Warner

      Steve Earle - John Walker's Blues - Jerusalem - Artimus/E2*

      Bruce Springsteen - The Rising - The Rising - Columbia*

      The Sky Kings - A Great Day to Be Alive - From Out of The Blue -
      Rhino/Warner Archives

      Richard Thompson - Jerusalem On The Jukebox - Amnesia - Capitol

      k.d. Lang and the Reclines - Rose Garden - Angel With a Lariet -
      Sire

      Mountain Heart - The Spirit Moved - No Other Way - Skaggs
      Family*

      Pierce Pettis - A Mountaineer Is Always Free - State of Grace -
      Compass

      Ozark Mountain Daredevils(M) - It's How You Think - Men From
      Earth - A&M

      The Gordons(I) - Gone, Gonna Rise Again - Time Will Tell Our
      Story - Blueberry Hill*

      Sally Love & Gary Ferguson - Here I Go Again - Our Old Home -
      Eureka*

      Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue - Blood On the Tracks - Columbia

      Alison Morrer - Tumbling Down - Miss Fortune - Universal*

      John Hartford(M) - Delta Queen Waltz - Down On the River -
      Flying Fish

      Karen Mal with Kelly Willis - Beyond The Headlights - Mercury
      Wings - Boars Head*

      Steely Dan - With a Gun - Pretzel Logic - MCA

      Nicolette Larson(M) - Tears, Tears, and More Tears - Nicolette -
      Warner

      Bruce Hornsby and The Range - The Valley Road - Scenes From the
      Southside - RCA

      John Hiatt - You Must Go - Walk On - Capitol

      Simon and Garfunkel - Fakin' It - Best of Simon and Garfunkel -
      Columbia

      Emmylou Harris - The Boxer - Roses In The Snow - Warner

      Emmylou Harris - Orphan Girl - Wrecking Ball - Elektra

      James Taylor - Copperline - Live - Columbia

      Bruce Cockburn - Strong Hand of Love - Strong Hand of Love -
      Word/Epic

      Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky - Silver -
      Columbia/Legacy

      Steppin' In It - Gold and Silver - Last Winter In the Copper
      Country - Hippo Coop*

      OUR NEW *#%$%&* PHONE PATCH STILL IS NOT READY. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW
      ASAP.

      Thanks For Your Patience.

      Recent interview guests on The Acoustic Edge include Chuck Pyle,
      Walter Egan, Supe Granda and Michael Jonathon. We will be doing them
      again soon when our new studios are complete. We will let you know.

      =====
      KCLC FM 89.1 St. Louis's Home for COOL ACOUSTICS on Sunday
      Terry Moses / Naomi Soule
      1731 B South 11th Street
      Saint Louis,MO 63104-3459
      nstm1@... (314)588-9255 KCLC FM 89.1 35,000 Watts covering the St.Louis, MO/IL market(#19/2.6 million)