Free Music from Kevin Keller Trio

  • Kevin Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      FREE MUSIC at http://www.kevinkeller.com/listen.html

      "A Star in a Stoneboat", the final single from Across the Sky is now
      available as a free download at the Listening Station. This piece has
      been an audience favorite at our recent shows, and showcases one of
      Tania's most emotional and lyrical performances on the cello. We have
      also added three excerpts from our recent radio interview on KPFA with
      Derk Richardson.

      SPRING TOUR - A GREAT SUCCESS!

      We would like to thank everyone who came out to see us at our three Bay
      Area shows. Whether it was at the Morrison Planetarium, the Chabot Space
      & Science Center, or the Presidio, our audience always inspired us to
      put on our best performances.

      Have a great Summer, and look for us in the Fall.

      Kevin Keller Trio