Free Music and the Final Spring Show

  • Kevin Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      TICKETS ON SALE for FINAL SPRING SHOW

      With the success of our recent concerts at the Morrison and Chabot planetariums, we are very excited to bring our new multi-sensual show to San Francisco's Presidio Chapel for the final date of our Spring Tour.  Please join us for this intimate evening of classical space music in a beautiful venue, with visuals by Luna/Visual Meditation.  Dagny will be the opening DJ, spinning luscious ambient music for your enjoyment.  Be sure to leave some extra time to find the Chapel - it's easy to get lost in the Presidio.  Tickets now available online at Ticketweb.

      Kevin Keller Trio (Tania Simoncelli/cello, Mark Fassett/bass, Kevin Keller/piano & keyboards)
      with special guest Dagny
      Visuals by Luna/Visual Meditation

      Thursday, May 30, 8 PM
      Presidio Main Post Chapel
      130 Fisher Loop, San Francisco, CA
      Admission: $12.50 in advance/$15 at the door
      For directions, call (415) 561-6783, or visit the Concert page at http://www.kevinkeller.com/look.html

      Follow this link to purchase tickets online
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=xxx&query=detail&event=306339

      or visit http://www.kevinkeller.com

      FREE MUSIC at the LISTENING STATION

      "The Blossoms of Change I", the fourth single from Across the Sky is now available as a free download at the Listening Station. This is one of our most daring pieces of music, combining effervescent rhythm & sequencer tracks with Tania's soaring cello lines to create a journey full of wonder, passion, and intensity. Also available is "Lyra", a deeply moving piece for solo piano.  Please visit the Listening Station at http://www.kevinkeller.com/listen.html

      CHABOT CONCERT A GREAT SUCCESS

      Thank you to everyone who came out to the Chabot Space & Science Center last Friday, April 26, and helped make it a wonderful evening.  We had a full house and a great show, and we really enjoyed meeting so many of you afterwards.

      Thank you for your continued support.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

      Kevin Keller Trio