KCLC FM 89.1 St. Louis,MO Tuesday Night Bluegrass Tuesday, January 01, 2002

  • Terry Moses
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      KCLC FM 89.1 St. Louis,MO Tuesday Night Bluegrass
      Tuesday, January 01, 2002

      St. Louis area and regional acoustic music links; artist information;
      concert informaton, venues, news and this week's playlist can be
      found at our web site:
      http://www.geocities.com/nstm1/tuesdaybluegrass.html
      http://www.kclc891.com

      6:00-9:00 p.m. Central Time Tuesdays on KCLC FM 89.1(35,000 watts
      covering theSt. Louis, MO/IL metro area with a population of 2.6
      million people.)
      HOST: TERRY MOSES
      GUEST CO-HOST: NAOMI SOULE(WITH BARON VON LABRADOR THE SEEING EYE
      WONDER DOG)
      Member: IBMA, Americana Music Association

      Current mailing address for CDs, Bio information, Touring
      information, etc.:

      Terry Moses and Naomi Soule
      KCLC Tuesday Night Bluegrass
      Acoustic Edge Radio
      1731 B. South 11th Street
      Saint Louis, MO 63104-3459

      Phones: (Home) 314-588-9255
      KCLC, Tuesdays 6:00-9:00 p.m. Central Time: 636-949-4891

      e-mail: nstm1@...

      Tuesday, January 01, 2002

      * = New or Current (CR) = Current Reissue (M) = Missouri Artist
      (I) Illinois Artist

      22 New or Current Played 1 Current Reissue Played

      Artist - Song - CD - Label

      Wil Maring(I) - Keeping Time With You - The Turning of a Century
      - Roan Pony*

      Chris Jones - Cowboys Ain't Supposed To Cry - Just a Drifter -
      Rebel*

      Ben Eldridge, Jimmy Gaudreau, Mike Auldridge, R. C. Harris, Tom Gray,
      Chris Eldridge - The Crossroads Bar - The Scenic Route - RCH*

      Seldom Scene - Rose of Old Kentucky - 15th Anniversary
      Celebration (also John Duffey, Always In Style) - Sugar Hill

      Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder - Halfway Home Cafe - History of
      The Future - Skaggs Family*

      Radio Flyer(M) - One Too Many Mornings - Old Strings New Strings
      - Turquoise

      Alan Munde - Clinch Mountain Backstep - Festival Favorites
      Revisited - Rounder

      Bill Evans - Corey's Slide - Bill Evans Plays Banjo - Sure and
      Fine*

      Lonesome Pines(M) - Man In The Middle - After Sundown - Music
      Masters*

      John Hartford(M) - Watching The River Go By - Good Old Boys -
      Rounder

      Candlewyck - Firemen - Candlewyck - Votive*

      Darrell Scott - It's A Great Day to Be Alive - Aloha From
      Nashville - Sugar Hill

      Travis Tritt with Ricky Skaggs and Friends - Georgia Rose - Big
      Mon, The Songs of Bill Monroe - Skaggs Family

      Patty Loveless with Travis Tritt - I Know You're Married (But I
      Love You Still) - Mountain Soul - Epic*

      The Karl Shiflett and Big Country Show - Juke Joint Boogie - In
      Full Color - Rebel*

      Dolly Parton - Mountain Angel - Little Sparrow - Sugar Hill*

      Tim O'Brien - Turning Around - Two Journeys - Howdy Skies*

      Tim O'Brien - Brother Wind - Rock In My Shoe - Sugar Hill

      Bill Monroe - Roll On Buddy, Roll On - The Music of Bill Monroe -
      MCA

      Larry Rice, Tony Rice, Chris Hillman and Herb Pedersen - Just
      Passin' Through - Running Wild - Rounder*

      Tom Adams - Box Elder Beetles - Adams County Banjo - Rounder*

      Del McCoury & Dixie Pals - High on a Mountain - Live in Japan -
      Copper Creek

      Don Reno & Bill Harrell - Charlotte Breakdown - Founding Father
      of the Bluegrass Banjo - CMH(CR)

      Pete "Oswald" Kirby, Doc Watson, Junior Huskey, Earl Scruggs, Jimmie
      Fadden - Wabash Cannonball - Will The Circle Be Unbroken - EMI

      Mother Maybelle Carter with The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and Friends -
      Keep On The Sunny Side - Will The Circle Be Unbroken - EMI

      Sally Jones - Love Hurts - Love Hurts - Pinecastle*

      Laurie Lewis - The Hills of Home - Love Chooses You - Flying
      Fish

      Lost and Found - Hey Porter - January Rain - Rebel

      The Chapmans(M) - Trains Make Me Want to Say Goodbye - Follow Me
      - Pinecastle*

      IIIrd Tyme Out - You Can Take Your Nine Pound Hammer - Back To
      The Mac - Rounder*

      Doc Watson - St. Louis Blues - At Gerdes Folk City - Sugar Hill*

      Alison Krauss(I) and Union Station- Crazy Faith - New Favorite -
      Rounder*

      Patent Pending - Future on Ice - Through The Window - Copper
      Creek

      Randy Kohrs - Reason For Everything - A Crack in My Armour -
      Junction

      Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Be Living - Gospel Parade - Sugar
      Hill*

      Tony Rice - Song For a Winter's Night - Me and My Guitar (Also
      Sings and Plays Bluegrass) - Rounder

      Tony Rice - Me and My Guitar - Me and My Guitar - Rounder

      Del McCoury Band - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning - Del and The
      Boys - Ceili*

      Rhonda Vincent(M) - My Sweet Love Ain't Around - The Storm Still
      Rages - Rounder*

      Candlewyck with John Cowan - Watcha Gonna Say - Candlewyck -
      Votive*

      Past artist interview guests include Alan Bibey, Alison Brown, Sam
      Bush,Kathy Chiavola, Vassar Clements, John Cowan, Gary Ferguson, Pam
      Gadd, Honi Glenn (Of The Grasshoppers), David Grier, Bill Henry of
      Northern Lights, Chris Jones, Phil Leadbetter(of J.D.Crowe and the
      New South), Laurie Lewis,Claire Lynch, Del McCoury,John McEuen, Mark
      Newton, Tim O'Brien, Barley Scotch of Hayseed Dixie, Valerie Smith,
      Chris Thile of Nickel Creek, Rhonda Vincent, members of Acoustic
      Endeavors,members of Druha Trava, Gary Gordon of the Gordons, Bull
      Harman of the Bull's Eye Band,Christine Peick of Raven Moon,Jerry
      Rosa of the Rosa Stringworks Band and Bob Stuckey of the Smokehouse
      All Stars. Please get in touch with us at nstm1@... if you are
      interested in an interview.

      General interviewing schedule. All times are Central:

      Mondays and Wednesdays through Fridays @ 314-588-9255. 7:00 p.m. to
      ???? Taping for playback on air on Tuesday evening.

      Tuesdays 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. @ 636-949-4891, live on the air at
      KCLC.

      Saturdays and Sundays @ 314-588-9255. 10:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
      Taping for playback on air on Tuesday evening.

      The Tuesday Night Bluegrass Theme is "Ray of Hope" by Northern Lights
      on Flying Fish Records.

      St. Louis area and regional acoustic music links; artist information;
      concert informaton, venues, news and this week's playlist can be
      found at our web site:
      http://www.geocities.com/nstm1/tuesdaybluegrass.html
      http://www.kclc891.com

      =====