Hello! Let me introduce myself.........

  • Smile
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2001
      Hello! Let me introduce myself, I'm Billy from Belfast, Northern
      Ireland. I now live in Pennsylvania, USA. I've been a talent promoter
      since 1991. I've worked for record companies in England and have been
      successful in promoting numerous artists. Also, I had my own record
      label for a time when I was in Ireland. I came to the USA in 1994 and
      studied at the University of Pittsburgh. Learn more about me throughout
      the rest of my site!

      I have new info at my site and I hope I could be of use to you in the
      near future. The link below will take you to my dot com address and
      there you will discover just what makes me do what I do and what I dream
      to do in the future!
      Thanks for your time,
      Billy
      http://billytweedie.com