My first jazz improvisation (at Jazz Baltica Festival)

  • Juozas Rimas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      For those interested in original modern jazz:

      My improvisation on the oboe and English horn, accompanied by drums (V. Tarasov)
      and piano (T. Naissoo), recorded live at Jazz Baltica Festival in Salzau,
      Germany, can be freely listened to and downloaded (MP3) at

      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/141/juozas_rimas.html

      If you don't know how to listen to music on the internet, you'll find the
      instructions on the same page. Thanks for your listens and comments!

      Juozas Rimas
      oboist, professor of woodwinds at the Lithuanian Academy of Music
      Vilnius, Lithuania