Listen to Galactic Travels

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 182 , Dec 6, 2012
      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      It's Analog Overdose month! Tonight at 11 pm EST/GMT-5 on Galactic
      Travels, I'll begin the month-long Special Focus on Fanger and
      Schonwalder. The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Analog Overdose 3"
      on Manikin Records. The Special Focus page is at:
      http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#dec

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://wdiy.org on the internet.
    • Bill Fox
      Message 182 of 182 , Jul 23 10:49 AM
        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
        http://galactictravels.info
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll continue the
        month-long Special Focus on Modulator ESP. The Featured CD at Midnight
        will be disk 1 from "The Sound of Walking Backwards into Infinity."
        The Special Focus page is at
        http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#jul

        You'll also hear new music from Steve Roach and Eric Wollo.

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
        93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and
        Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org

        To ensure the continuation of Galactic Travels, become a WDIY member now!
        http://ow.ly/pJhCf