Listen to Galactic Travels

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 161 , Nov 29, 2012
      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm EST/GMT-5 on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the
      month-long Special Focus on Palancar. The Featured CD at Midnight will
      be "Serenetatis" on Earth Mantra netlabel. The Special Focus page is
      at: http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#oct

      I will play music by artists who will play at area concerts such as the
      Soundscapes Concert Series on Sunday, December 2.

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://wdiy.org on the internet.
    • Bill Fox
      Message 161 of 161 , Feb 26 8:00 AM
        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
        http://galactictravels.info
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Tonight at 11 pm EST/GMT-5 on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the
        month-long Special Focus on Zero Ohms. The Featured CD at Midnight will
        be "Supreme Infinite Essence" on ZOP Opus Records. The Special Focus
        page is at http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#feb

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
        93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and
        Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org

        To ensure the continuation of Galactic Travels, become a WDIY member
        now! http://ow.ly/pJhCf