Listen to Galactic Travels

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 165 , May 3, 2012
      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long
      Special Focus on Broekhuis, Keller, and Schonwalder. The Featured CD
      at Midnight will be "Orange" on Manikin Records. The Focus page is at:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2011/focus.html#may

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://wdiy.org/listen on the internet.
    • Bill Fox
      Message 165 of 165 , Mar 26
        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
        http://galactictravels.info
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the
        month-long Special Focus on Jeff Greinke. The Featured CD at Midnight
        will be "Virga" on Lotuspike Records. The Special Focus page is at
        http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#mar

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
        93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and
        Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org

        To ensure the continuation of Galactic Travels, become a WDIY member
        now! http://ow.ly/pJhCf