Listen to Galactic Travels

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 173 , May 3 1:34 PM
      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long
      Special Focus on Broekhuis, Keller, and Schonwalder. The Featured CD
      at Midnight will be "Orange" on Manikin Records. The Focus page is at:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2011/focus.html#may

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://wdiy.org/listen on the internet.
    • Bill Fox
      Message 173 of 173 , May 21 3:16 PM
        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
        http://galactictravels.info
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll continue the
        month-long Special Focus on Steve Roach. The Featured CD at Midnight
        will be disk one from "Live Transmission" on Projekt Records. The
        Special Focus page is at
        http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#may

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
        93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and
        Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org

        To ensure the continuation of Galactic Travels, become a WDIY member now!
        http://ow.ly/pJhCf