Thought Radio Playlist for March 31, 2012.

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2012/120331.html

      The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts. When I am
      at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
      electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
      of other genres. The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on
      WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet. I also host Afterglow
      every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

      Show #221 March 31, 2012.

      On this program, I played the music of Mark Jenkins, Wave World, and
      Broekhuis, Keller & Schonwalder. All three acts will be coming to play
      in the Lehigh Valley at the Soundscapes Concert Series.
      http://soundscapes.us

      Phase 0/An Early start at 5:30 am:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      Broekhuis, Keller Return to the Live @ Dorfkirche Repelen 2
      and Schonwalder Beginning (Manikin)
      Broekhuis, Keller Orange & Blue Orange (Manikin)
      and Schonwalder

      Phase I/Space:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      VA [Rob Preston] Image Transfusion Sequences No. 18
      VA [Saul Stokes] The Tunnel Twins Sequences No. 18
      VA [CHAOS] Mind Cavern Sequences No. 18
      Wave World Hieroglyphs I - Hieroglyphs (VFR)
      Artifacts
      Steve Roach Cloud Cover Back to Life (Projekt)

      Phase II/Eclectic:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      Lynn Yew Evers Lyrical Mood Dawn of Peace (none)
      Carl Weingarten Tango Panomorphia (Multiphase)

      Phase III/Progressive Rock:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      Flying Colors Kayla Flying Colors (Mascot)
      Flying Colors The Storm Flying Colors (Mascot)
      3rdegree Free For All Narrow-Caster (none)
      VA [Ars Ephemera] Decameron 3:7 Decameron Part 1 (Musea)
      VA [Mogon] Snuff Decameron Part 1 (Musea)

      * = excerpt
      ++ = Advanced CDR from artist
      VA = Various Artists (compilation)

      On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
      come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

      Bill Fox
      Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
      other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT/GMT-4.
      Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
      Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
      Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
      Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
      Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
      http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html