Afterglow Playlist for October 20, 2011.

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/playlists/2011/111020.html

      Afterglow is where I present an eclectic mix of genres with an emphasis
      on Progressive Rock.

      If you or your band have a version of the Genesis song, Afterglow, send
      it to me and I will consider using it to start the program. If I use
      it, the band gets a link on the Afterglow web site!

      I also host Thought Radio every other Saturday morning and will be there
      on Saturday, October 29. http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio

      Show #442 October 20, 2011.

      During next week's show, I will give away one pair of tickets to the
      Jon Anderson and Rick Wakeman concert at the Sherman Theater in
      Stroudsburg, PA.

      8:00 am (Phase I: Eclectic Mix)

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ===================== =============================
      Acoustic Moods Afterglow none (none)
      Chinmaya Dunster Cloud Forest Gaia's Garden (New Earth)
      Sanctuary
      James Asher Northpoint Return of the Tiger (New
      Earth)
      Kathy Raimey Indigo Visions Still Moving (Spiral
      Soundcase)
      Nigel Kennedy Encore The Four Elements (Sony)

      8:30 am (Phase II: Progressive Rock)

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ===================== =============================
      Magenta White Lies Home (F2 Music)
      Steve Hackett Clocks - The Angel Spectral Mornings (Caroline)
      of Mons
      Martin Orford The Time and the The Old Road (Giant Electric
      Season Pea)

      9:00 am (More Phase II: Progressive Rock)

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ===================== =============================
      Spock's Beard From the Darkness X (none)
      A.C.T Useless Argument Silence (InsideOut)
      Andrew Gorczyca Give It Time Reflections - An Act of Glass
      (Progrock)
      Alan Morse Cold Fusion * Four O'clock and Hysteria
      (InsideOut)

      9:30 am

      + = By Request
      * = excerpt
      VA = Various Artists (compilation)

      Bill Fox
      Host of Afterglow every Thursday at 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4.
      Phase 1: Mixed bag of acoustic, World, New Age, and more.
      Phase 2: Progressive Rock from past masters to contemporary bands.
      Web Site: http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
      Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at:
      http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html