Listen to Thought Radio

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 105 , Oct 1, 2011
      THOUGHT RADIO: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
      My next stint on Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show,
      will be Saturday, October 1 at 6 am EDT/GMT-4. I will continue the
      special on Sequences Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase
      One. I will also play music by some of the musicians who will play at
      the Soundscapes Concert Series on Sunday, October 2.

      I host the show every other week. When I am at the helm, the show
      features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
      eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive
      Rock.

      Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at
      http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
    • Bill Fox
      Message 105 of 105 , Apr 17 9:10 PM
        THOUGHT RADIO ON WMUH
        http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show, is on at 6 am
        EDT/GMT-4. In Phase One, I will continue the special on Sequences
        Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs. In Phase 3, I'll play music
        from the album by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, "Plays Prog Rock
        Classics" on Cleopatra Records.