Digital Music NY Feb. 9th Networking And Discussion Meetup

  • Nicola G
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Website: http://dmnyfeb.eventbrite.com/

      So how is 2010 looking for digital music? Pretty good to great based on early reports. People are buying more music, services like Pandora are profitable and now available through TV (thank you, Roku) and in your car (watch out Sirius) and the technology and models that will allow artists, producers and labels to do more and make more are hitting the market.

      At our next meetup we'll take a look at which of these developments you need to know about today with an overview of announcements made at the Consumer Electronics Expo and Midem (Eric de Fontenay of Musicdish will have just returned and go over what he saw there). Of course, this is also a great chance to meet, network with and catch up with colleagues in the music, marketing and related media industries.

      The Meetup will be in the private room at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez. We are starting networking at 6 (Happy Hour ends at 7) with the speakers and discussions at 7.
      Gonzalez Y Gonzalez
      625 Broadway, New York
      tel: +1-212-473-8787

      There is no charge outside of your food and drink.

      And, of course, please spread the word and invite the colleagues you think would be a great fit for the group.

      Contact us with questions and suggestions at http://www.fortexgroup.com/contact-us.