Listen To Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and The AM/FM Show

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2009
      AFTERGLOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
      Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am (EDT/GMT-4:00/ITZ-5:00) every
      Thursday morning. Tune in for a delightful mix of eclectic musical
      genres including a healthy dose of Progressive Rock. Tune in at 91.7
      FM or on the internet at http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram

      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm (EDT/GMT-4:00/ITZ-5:00) on Galactic Travels, I'll
      begin a month-long Special Focus on vidnaObmana. The Featured CD at
      Midnight will be "An Opera for Four Fusion Works: Act One - Echoes of
      Steel" on Hypnos Records. For details, see the Special Focus page at:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2009/focus.html#oct

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://is.gd/37vNQ on the internet.

      THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/amfm
      My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, October 3 at 6 am
      (EDT/GMT-4:00/ITZ-5:00). I will continue the special on Sequences
      Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase 1.

      I alternate hosting the show with Bob. When I am at the helm, the show
      features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
      eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 15, 2009
        AFTERGLOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
        Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am (EDT/GMT-4:00/ITZ-5:00) every
        Thursday morning. Tune in for a delightful mix of eclectic musical
        genres including a healthy dose of Progressive Rock. Tune in at 91.7
        FM or on the internet at http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram

        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
        Tonight at 11 pm (EDT/GMT-4:00/ITZ-5:00) on Galactic Travels, I'll
        continue the month-long Special Focus on vidnaObmana. The Featured CD
        at Midnight will be "An Opera for Four Fusion Works: Act Three -
        Reflection on Scale" on Hypnos Records. For details, see the Special
        Focus page
        at: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2009/focus.html#oct

        electro-music 2009 is coming and I will play music from this year's
        electro-music sampler.

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
        Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
        and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
        FM. Listen at http://is.gd/37vNQ on the internet.

        THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/amfm
        My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, October 17 at 6 am