The AM/FM Show Playlist for February 28, 2009.

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2009/090228.html

      The AM/FM Show has two alternating hosts. When I am at the helm, expect
      to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an
      eclectic mix of other genres. The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on
      WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet. I also host Afterglow
      every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

      Show #147 February 28, 2009.

      On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
      magazine. Each contemporary issue comes with a CD. However, the early
      isses came with a cassette. The cassettes from issues one through
      thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
      slip covers with artwork and track details. Details are at:
      http://sequencesmagazine.com

      Phase I/Space:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      VA [R. Gleisberg] Initiation Ceremony Sequences No. 5
      VA [Haze] Dig Them Mushrooms Sequences No. 5
      VA [Fonya] unknown Sequences No. 5
      VA [R. S. Thompson] Starlight Sequences No. 5
      Phrozenlight Wet Seasonic Autumn (none)
      Robert Rich and Zerkalo Part 6 Zerkalo (Faria)
      Faryus
      Synth.nl Stratosphere AtmoSphere (Groove)
      Syndromeda First Dream The Twilight Conjunction
      (Ricochet Dream)
      Jeffrey Koepper Rising Sun Radiate (Ricochet Dream)

      Phase II/Eclectic:

      Pre-empted to expand Phases I and III.

      Phase III/Progressive Rock:

      ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
      ==================== ==================== ==============================
      VA [Flamborough Daughters of Night Dante's Inferno (Musea)
      Head]
      VA [Colossus Inferno - Canto X Dante's Inferno (Musea)
      Project]
      Andrew Gorczyca From This Day Reflections - An Act of Glass
      Forward (ProgRock)
      Talisma Introssimo Quelque Part (Unicorn)
      Frost Dear Dead Days Experiments In Mass Appeal
      (InsideOut)
      Frost Falling Down Experiments In Mass Appeal
      (InsideOut)
      Unitopia Journey's Friend The Garden (InsideOut)

      * = excerpt
      ++ = Advanced CDR from artist
      VA = Various Artists (compilation)

      On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
      come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

      Bill
      Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EST (GMT-5:00).
      Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
      "Beyond the Barriers."
      Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
      Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
      Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
      Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
      http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click one of the LISTEN NOW links
      at the top right corner of the page or go directly to:
      rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm or
      http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram
      Playlists are also published at http://tinyurl.com/33njx8
      RSS (2.0) feed from http://tinyurl.com/yt73ld
      Atom (0.3) feed from http://tinyurl.com/24kax6
      post playlists or track airplay? The progdj list solves that problem.

      The progdj list is the place to go in order to see playlists and CD
      and concert reviews by DJs of progressive rock-friendly radio
      programs. Anyone interested in seeing playlists can join. There is NO
      SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
      hint of it.

      The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
      personnel, promoters, managers, and anyone else interested in seeing
      what gets played on the air. Need to find who is playing prog on the
      radio? Go to the progdj list.

      [Join This Group!] link.