Singer Sherrie Keys Is Offering Free Mp3 Downloads Of Christmas Music On MySpace

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Christmas in November? Gospel Songstress Sherrie Keys likes to
      celebrate the holidays early.

      "With so many attention-grabbing headlines about the economy, I
      thought we might capture in song the feelings of goodwill often shown
      during the holidays and be inspired to show Christlike behavior during
      challenging times," says Keys.

      She adds, "Christmas is a wonderful celebration. It's an opportunity
      to show our love for God and our love for each other by sharing our
      bounty with someone less fortunate whether it's a gift, a toy, a phone
      call or a basket of food".

      The singer has uploaded a holiday favorite "What Child Is This?" to
      her myspace page. The song was recorded with noted jazz pianist Willie
      Daniels.

      "What Child Is This?" is a popular Christmas carol. The words to "What
      Child Is This?" were written by William Dix in 1865. The music is a
      traditional 16th century melody called Greensleeves.

      The singer's myspace page has already received brisk activity from
      Myspace music devotees. Holiday music lovers from around the world are
      joining Sherrie Keys in celebrating the joyous holidays and in
      celebrating the birth of Jesus.

      http://www.myspace.com/sherriekeys