Re: [] Welcome to AIMusic@onelist.com

  • WrknPrgss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 1999
      Hello, everyone,

      My name is Susan Graham, and I'm a nylon string guitarist.

      My first CD will be coming out this fall, a collection of the solo guitar
      music of Andrew York, a member of the LA Guitar Quartet who has composed for
      the likes of John Williams and Christopher Parkening. I'll be touring in
      support of this release.

      I also head a Guitar Department at a private, liberal arts college, and there
      are no plans to leave the teaching field--I love it too much. <smile>

      Sincerely yours,

      Susan
    • syming@xxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 1999
        Susan,

        That sounds great!

        Fortunate you can tour in support of the new CD and retain the teaching
        position as well.

        Is classical the genre which you perform/record in exclusively?

        Regards,

        Karen Morris
        Cafe Cubana
        http://www.interlog.com/~syming
        At 10:18 AM 9/5/99 EDT, you wrote:
        >From: WrknPrgss@...
        >
        >Hello, everyone,
        >
        >My name is Susan Graham, and I'm a nylon string guitarist.
        >
        >My first CD will be coming out this fall, a collection of the solo guitar
        >music of Andrew York, a member of the LA Guitar Quartet who has composed for
        >the likes of John Williams and Christopher Parkening. I'll be touring in
        >support of this release.
        >
        >I also head a Guitar Department at a private, liberal arts college, and there
        >are no plans to leave the teaching field--I love it too much. <smile>
        >
        >Sincerely yours,
        >
        > Susan

        >ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS! Are you getting your ONElist news?
        >If not, join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here:

        >Advancing Independent Music discussion group...Acoustic Instrumental,
        NewAge etc.