Creative Designing & Printing Services by women affected by HIV in India

  • Banu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      Greetings from Sociallight Communications!

      Sociallight Communications (SLC) is an income-generating unit set up by and for women living with HIV/AIDS in India to improve the economic and social livelihood of the women and their families.

      Revenues are used not just to sustain livelihoods but also to support activities for positive women and their children.

      Sociallight Communications offer comprehensive services in communication design and print production for business and social organisations across the world. Our solutions are differentiated by the expertise our international partners bring and the cost advantage we offer. Committed, responsive and effective – expect all this and more when you partner with us to create your communication.

      Sociallight Communications can create and design highly effective messages for a wide range of media. Our services include conceptualization, design, and printing services for:

      - Publications
      - Annual Reports
      - Brochures
      - Booklets
      - Website designing (html and flash)
      - Folders
      - Logo creation
      - Catalogues
      - Posters
      - Flex Banners
      - Calendars
      - Conference/Exhibition Flex/Vinyl Posters

      We also make Red Ribbons for HIV/AIDS awareness. (e.g. for World AIDS Day).

      Your orders to SLC will help rebuild lives of women and children affected by HIV and AIDS in India. For SLC to become a strong and sustainable social enterprise providing hope for so many HIV-positive women, we need your support.

      SLC is a business division of the Positive Women Network (PWN+), a pan-Indian organisation established in 1998 by women living with HIV/AIDS. SLC is also part of "The Women and Wealth Project" supported by UNDP-RCC and PDA Thailand and belongs to the WE family of businesses led by HIV-positive women. For more information, please visit www.wwp-we.org.

      For more information on SLC, please visit our website (www.sociallight.in). If you would like to contact us directly, kindly email banuslc2009@...

      We would be grateful if you also pass on this information to potential customers with strong CSR values. All orders will directly contribute to the lives, hopes and dignity of women living with HIV.

      Thank you for your consideration,

      Best regards,

      Banu
      Business Associate, SLC